Workshops should explore new issues (such as Servitisation, Enterprise Interoperability and innovative solutions) and should concentrate in-depth on research topics, or may also be devoted to application and/or standardization issues or road mapping activities or concrete description of funded project results.
Workshops are meant to facilitate the exchange of ideas and experiences between researchers and stimulate discussions on emerging issues. The workshop must include time for brainstorming and discussions between attendees to conclude to new research directions.
Workshops should address specific challenges and new issues within the scope of Enterprise Interoperability. They should aim at presenting and discussing concrete intermediate or complete results of research projects and case studies that may guide future work.
- Workshop proposals: September 13th, 2013 October 18th, 2013
- Acceptance notification due: October 5th, 2013 October 25th, 2013
- Workshops call for papers: October 15th, 2013 November 1st, 2013
- Workshop deadline for selection of participants:
December 20th, 2013 January 24th, 2014
- Workshops Programme: January 31th, 2014
- Workshop deadline for camera ready paper: February 24th, 2014
- Workshops: 24th - 25th March, 2014
Workshops scheduleSee the overall architecture of the conference.
Selected workshops for I-ESA 2014
- EI and Future Internet/Factory of the Future
- IoT Interoperability for Manufacturing: challenges and experiences (call for papers)
- Future Internet Methods, Architectures and Services for Digital Business Innovation in Manufacturing, Health and Logistics Enterprises (call for papers)
- ICT Services and INteroperability for Manufacturing (call for papers)
- SmartNets - Collaborative Development and Production of Knowledge-Intensive Products and Services (call for papers)
- EI Application Domains and IT
- EI Standards